Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've missed everyone...

Hi everyone, I haven't forsaken my blog I have been having a very difficult time with a very painful chronic condition and it has put a hold on my life for awhile. I hope that one day soon they will be able to get a hold on the drugs and stop the ones that don't play nice with my brain. I have what is called TN or trigeminal neuralgia. It's a monster of a rare condition causing difficult flashes of severe pain from deep in your brain and into your face. It is occasionally controlled by medications and or brain surgery. I am working on the drugs now and trying to skip the surgery. It is an interesting condition and if curious you can google it. I will return, so until then have a wonderful summer everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I'll keep you in my healing thoughts. xoxo Sue

    ReplyDelete